Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- BlogHer: Heather is compiling a list of adoption bloggers who will be at BlogHer 2011 in San Diego to help facilitate connections and meet-ups. If you're a blogger with a connection to adoption and a ticket to BlogHer, add your name!
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 269 participants on the Creme de la Creme list (and 365 total currently in the queue to get on the list). The list will continue to grow until January 31st when it will close for the year. Make sure to check back often as new posts will go up daily.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added over the weekend)
- Child of G-d is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- None Today.
- Hannah's son, Harry (who was born sleeping) had his funeral today. Please abide with her as she goes through the deep grief of saying good-bye.
- Liddy raced in the US Nationals for speedskating last weekend. She scored gold in the 800m, DQed in the 1000m, Silver in the 1500. She did her personal best in 500, took silver in 3000, and came in 2nd overall. Please go wish her congratulations!
- Write, Baby, Repeat is on bedrest following transfer of two embryos from her donor egg cycle. Please go keep her company and wish her well!
- Waiting for u, baby is getting inconclusive betas. Hold her hand while she waits for good news.
- Abracadabra Baby's FET resulted in a BFN. She hopes to start a fresh round of IVF (with PGD) soon. Stop by and give her some support.
- Adele is disappointed that this last IVF cycle was converted to an IUI, go over and give her some love.
- Melissa G got an abnormally high E2 result after 10 days on lupron, which means she cannot start stims this week as planned. She would love to get more information from other people who've dealt with this, or at the very least some support. Please stop by if you can help!
- Tara over at Turkey In My Oven got some sudden news about her husband's possible deployment situation, and it's come as a bit of a shock. She could use some kind words right now.
- JL is PUPO from her 3 day transfer today!
- Just as she entered her third trimester, Genevieve started having contractions that landed her in the hospital. She and cricket are doing well, but she is now on modified bedrest. She could use a little extra love and support right now.
- Michele's childhood friend, Amy, is currently experiencing a high risk pregnancy with a risk of premature delivery. She is only 21 weeks along and is terrified of losing her daughter. Please leave her some words of encouragement on Michele's blog and say a prayer.
- Hailey's Mom gave birth to a girl, Leyna, on January 18th. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support