Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme closes on 1/31/11 at 11 pm (EST). I will be working for the next two weeks or so to get the final posts up on the list.
- Question: AFM writes, "I am in week 10 of my pregnancy and my BhCG's are falling but the baby is okay. My doctor says things can plateau, but I thought this was meant to happen in the second trimester not week 10. Has this happened to anyone else? After 3 losses I'm a tad worried."
- Foster-to-Adopt: Mom to 4+ More has written about a foster-to-adopt opening on her blog.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 291 participants on the Creme de la Creme list (and 369 total currently in the queue to get on the list). The list will continue to grow until January 31st when it will close for the year. Make sure to check back often as new posts will go up daily.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- I'm Very Far Away (IVF)
- Tryingtales (in the beginning)
- My Infertility Journey (secondary IF)
- From Just the Two of Us, To the Four of Us (parenting multiples after IF)
- Bean Dreams (in the beginning)
- Are You Sure You're Doing it Right? (in the beginning)
- Our Hopeful Life (stillbirth)
- An Unwanted Path celebrated her birthday this past weekend. Go sing her a little song.
- Overeducated Mommy is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go sing her a little song.
- None Today.
- Starfish Kitty's viability ultrasound showed no development. Please stop in and give her some kind words.
- Ash and Pat were matched for an adoption and then as quickly as it began it was over. Please go and comfort her as we can only imagine how disappointed they are right now in this whirlwind of emotions over the past few days.
- Waiting for u, baby's bfn is official. Stop by and give her a hug.
- MamaLJ writes, "This is me asking for help, thoughts, prayers, whatever. We're struggling with a failed placement for foster-to-adopt and dealing with some rough times. Also hoping to connect to people who have been through something similar, or just want to offer encouragement. I've never posted something of my own at LFCA, but the few times that someone else has done that for me have blown me away with support and encouragement. I desperately need some of that right now."
- Melissa just experienced her second canceled IVF cycle, please go flood her with support.
- Lisa at The Pursuit of Pregnancy got bad news about her 2nd IVF cycle this past weekend. After several days of getting light lines on HPTs, she had a beta of 6 and then one of 2. Please stop by and offer her some comfort and hugs as she attempts to heal.
- Just as she entered her third trimester, Genevieve started having contractions that landed her in the hospital. She and cricket are doing well, but she is now on modified bedrest. She could use a little extra love and support right now.
- None Today.
- Mrs Joyner gave birth to a little girl on January 27. Go wish her congratulations.
- After almost six years waiting to become parents, and three disrupted adoptions, Amber & Dave FINALLY went to court this past Friday and finalized their adoption of baby Aidan. Go wish them congratulations.
- Tbean & S welcomed their little turtles -- twin boys -- on Jan 28. Although born at only 32w4d, the boys are doing well. Please go wish these mamas congratulations, it took them over 3 years to get to this happy moment!
Read and Support