Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Helpful Site: It's that time again! The latest cyclesista post is up. Visit to support bloggers who are actively cycling this month, or to add your own blog to the list.
- Connections: Leigh at My Hormonacoaster starts stims for her first IVF cycle on April 3rd and wants to hear from others who are cycling with her plus or minus a week. Also, if there are any LFCA bloggers who are patients at Willis Knighton, she would love to be in contact with someone in the same geographical area as herself. Please stop by her blog and say hi!
- Connections: Infertile, not Inferior / kate uncensored writes, "I'm infertile, not inferior author, Kate, and I am looking to reconnect with anyone who remembers me. I'm childless, still blogging and trying to find those who helped me through my past journeys."
- Update: An article on the p17 shots (Makena) that people were discussing a few weeks ago.
- Advice: Barely Sane writes, "I could really use some feedback regarding getting medical information from birth families post adoption. A recent trip to the hospital has magnified the issue, even though it's not one I put much weight in before.
- Vote: Lori Lavender Luz is vying to be a model for Yoga Journal. Please vote for her (5 stars!) daily, on every computer you can, if only for the simple fact that she is wearing more clothing than anyone else in the competition. Any help spreading the word would be ohm-tastic. Through April 15.
- Password Protected: Seriously?! has decided to go somewhat private. Ugh. After a few shaky encounters with people IRL, she's decided it's time to be able to go completely uncensored. Woo hoo! She'd love to have you join her as she's totally comitted to the ALI community. Please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resolve: New England Fertility invited the public to the following April Events.
April 14th Building Families though Egg Donation, Double Tree Hotel Norwalk CT 5:30pm RSVP email@example.com AND April 26th Kristen Magnacca presents "Emotional Aspects of Infertility," based on her award winning book Love and Infertility. Westport Woman's Center 44 Imperial Ave. Westport CT 6:30 pm RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Internet Show: Mom At Last is looking for guest bloggers and guests on her internet tv show Mom At Last on Mom TV. email- email@example.com.
- Helpful Post: Whitney Anderson writes, "I wrote a lengthy survival guide about recurrent miscarriage and testing. This is something I wish I had read a couple of years ago. I want to share this information with the women out there who are just beginning to deal with this, so they know what to do and what their options are."
- Support: Telumee Miracle writes, "Please help! An IF sister and Intended Mother in a defaulted traditional surrogacy is being sued by the county to pay child support to the baby that she has never even had the pleasure of meeting! It will cost thousands of dollars to defend herself against this ridiculous legal action, on top of the thousands of dollars she's already spent on this nightmare. She needs media attention or pro bono representation in Santa Clara County in California. For more, see http://lachaim.wordpress.com/the-bete-noire/ Thank you!"
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 306 participants on the Creme de la Creme list (and 370 total currently in the queue to get on the list). The list is now closed. Make sure to check back often as new posts will go up daily.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Zen of the Egg Hunt (donor egg)
- Trying to Conceive with Modern Medicine (DI)
- Baby Dreams (secondary IF)
- My Wonderland and Other Infinite Possibilities (neonatal death/stillbirth)
- Tortoise Tales (adoption -- non-US)
- Fertilitydisability (unexplained IF)
- Alana-isms is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Production, Not Reproduction is celebrating her anniversary on Saturday. Go wish them congratulations.
- The Pursuit of Pregnancy is celebrating 1 year of blogging, as well as marking 2 years of TTC, and 9 years with her husband.
- Not the Path I Chose celebrated a milestone birthday on Thursday. Happy Birthday!
- Sunday is the first anniversary of stillbirth of Car's son Reid. This week has been made even more difficult by the discovery that her much longed for subsequent pregnancy was a blighted ovum. Please stop by and remember Reid with her.
- Jen just got confirmation of a chemical pregnancy from her first IVF cycle.
- Eggs in a Basketcase is currently experiencing a loss. Please hold her in your heart.
- Please head on over to Searching for Serenity. She recently lost her precious Xander at 16 weeks. She could really use some hugs right now.
- Rainbows & Earthquakes is coping with the death of her son Joel, please abide with her during this time of intense grief.
- Mrs Babydream just got a bfn on her second FET cycle. Lots of support needed.
- Last February, the Johnson's discovered they were expecting twins. 3 weeks later, Baby B's heart stopped beating. 10 weeks later, Baby B was fully absorbed by Mrs. Johnson's placenta. The Johnson's have 4 living children (the twin pregnancy was the 4th pregnancy).
- After a blogging hiatus of almost 2 years, Be Still and Know is back to announce that her IVF cycle worked and resulted in a son who is now 10 months old, and she's resumed IVF to TTC #2.
- Brave IVF Girl just got a negative from IVF #4 after miscarriages from IVF #1 and #3. She could use some love.
- JJ the beloved blogger and creator of the braces bunch could use all the love and support people are willing to give as she deals with her recent cancer diagnosis.
- Perpetual Ambition is having a tough time after IUI #3 didn't work. She doesn't feel like she can go to her friends and family to talk about her struggle so please stop on over and show her some love.
- Kechara of Notes from the Ninth Circle is relatively okay but very sore after being rear-ended on 3/24. She is disappointed that this probably means no BD for this month.
- The Childless Mom's hubby is recovering from MESA surgery and they have sperm. Prayers and blog love appreciated!
- IF in Big Sky Country's husband is recovering from cancer surgery. Please go over and give them love and good thoughts.
- Sparklythings had a scary bleed and then went into pre-term labor at 28 weeks. She is just home from the hospital and is now on complete bed rest (she is happy to be home though!). Besides reading and watching movies and RHOC, what can she do? What is easy to learn - crochet? Knitting? Productivity while prone... advice needed.
- None Today.
- Bum Uterus (Relaxing Doesn't Get You Pregnant) gave birth to Logan Charley on Sunday the 27th. Congratulations!
Read and Support