Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: Carly Marie (at Project Heal) and Franchesca (at Small Bird Studio) have developed a new card line that specializes in pregnancy loss, infant loss and infertility. They would love to expand their cards for people living with infertility and are seeking suggestions for card wording.
- Information: The annual meeting for eshre (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology) have just taken place in Stockholm, Sweden. Find the link to all the interesting presentations here. Fertility treatments, success rates and science is in focus, also a few ethic aspects are discussed.
- Project: Do you sing, dance, twirl a baton, or do something else cool? Share it with the world! Keiko is hosting the first ever Blog Hop Extravaganza of Talent! Open to any and all in the blogosphere, ALI or otherwise, you're invited to upload a 5 minute or less video for an online talent show! Check out her post for full details on how to participate. Upload your videos between now and August 3rd and join us for the big show on her blog on August 5th!
- Book Club: The Ladies in Waiting Book Club is taking on book reviews for the month of August. Throughout the month, our members and readers are picking up a variety of infertility related books and posting their thoughts. If you are or know a new author in the ALI community who'd like their book read and reviewed by our book club, please email Kim and let her know! (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Question: Julie is looking for women who have used donor eggs to start their families, or women who have donated eggs. She would like to donate eggs, but is a bit overwhelmed by all the choices out there. She wants some input from women who are experienced to make sure she goes about this the right way.
- Prizes: Here We Go Again writes, "Several ALI bloggers are participating in a Summer Block Party with prizes! By entering, you'll be helping out our ALI community members and giving yourself a chance to win fabulous prizes!"
- Blog Change: Bleu is ending her blog SoulBliss. She wants to leave it as an infertility blog and focus on her life now and being more present and mindful. She has started a new blog called SoulBlissZen and will be backdating to just after her daughter was born. Please go over and see her and add her new place to your readers.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Deborah's Corner (parenting after adoption)
- A Mommy in the Making... I Hope (general IF)
- Fertility Freak (unexplained IF)
- A-Team Makes a Baby (unexplained IF)
- One Embryo at a Time (IVF)
- Tears, Tantrums and Crying (family building while single)
- Writing Through the Wait (domestic adoption)
- Another birthday, another year passing... M just celebrated her birthday and is hoping for good news in the coming year.
- Seriously?! celebrated her first blogoversary on July 10! Come on over and celebrate with her.
- A Field of Dreams celebrated her first year of blogging on the 14th July. The blog began with her IF Journey story that inspired hope for the ALI community and now it details her life as a parent after IF, a working mother, weightloss adventures, amateur writer and everything in between. Go and wish her a 'Happy 1st Birthday mate!"
- Michaela at a Single Journey is celebrating her 1 year blogoversary but pondering the question she asked on her very 1st post: How did I end up here?
- Infertile Turtle celebrated her anniversary on Sunday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Happy-Go-Lucky also celebrated her anniversary on Sunday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Cloudy with a Chance of Infertility is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- The Privileged Infertile is celebrating her blogoversary next Sunday. Go wish her congratulations.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Betty would like to share her memorial tattoo that she got as a tribute to the babies she will never get to bring home.
- Unaffected over at For We Are Bound by Symmetry is struggling to come to terms with her immunologic diagnosis. If you have any insight, advice, or thoughts regarding activated Natural Killer cells, antiphospholipid antibodies, or just kind words, please drop her a comment.
- Emily just had her first IVF retrieval and transfer. Go distract her during her down time from appointments and the evil 2ww.
- Cloudy With a Chance of Infertility just had her 3rd failed IUI. She is looking at IVF options and would like comments on the Attain IVF program.
- Becoming a Family of Four is bringing her blogging journey to a close after the birth of Elaina.
- Baby On Mind's 4th and final IVF cycle resulted in a negative. She could use a hug.
- Treehouseblogger is on modified bedrest at 30 weeks for high blood pressure.
- Waiting, Wishing, Hoping received her first BFP after assisted reproduction. It has been 2 years since her last m/c. She is cautiously optimistic.
- Sunny Jenny saw a heartbeat and has graduated from the RE!
- S of Misconceptions About Conception is pregnant from her first DE IVF cycle and just found out at 6 weeks, 5 days that it's TWINS! She's going to need lots of advice, so if you've been pregnant, stop by and share your experiences.
- Maybe Baby or Maybe the Looney Bin? finally welcomed her son in June after 3 years of IF and 3 cycles of IVF. Go wish her congratulations and read about her journey.
- Heather welcomed Elliot on 7/8/11. Please go and wish her congratulations!
Read and Support