Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- It's the 4th anniversary of the LFCA!
- Project: Solo Trekking Through Recurrent Miscarriage is considering compiling a book regarding the emotional component of infertility. She's returned to her non-password protected blog to open this up to the entire ALI community. Go read the post and add your thoughts.
- Project: Mattie at Bring Hope Home has started a new blog hop link up for adoptive families in the waiting. Each week will be a different topic of things done while waiting. Hop on over and link up!
- Question: Maybe Baby . . . (or maybe the loony bin?) is wondering if anyone else has experienced unexplained chronic joint aches and pains post-baby?
- Question: Barb asks, "My Mom has been suffering from adenomyosis and hypothyroid for years with poor dr. support. She's having a LOT of bad symptoms right now and still the only thing they offer is hysterectomy. Is anyone else dealing with adenomyosis? Where have you found support, research and information that is reputable?"
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Wild Lilies in the Woods (medical termination)
- It's April's birthday on Monday and she's having a hard time. Please go wish her a happy birthday.
- Here We Go Again is celebrating her anniversary on Wednesday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Baby Dreams is celebrating her birthday on Saturday. Sing her a little song.
- It's Elana's 28th birthday on Monday the 8th. Go sing her a little song!
- This is a difficult time for The Road Less Travelled. August 5th was the day she learned that her daughter, Katie, had no heartbeat. Sunday, the 7th, was the delivery. Please give her support during this time.
- Today is the loss date for Carena who died in 1998. Please give JuliaS support.
- Julie will be remembering her father on the anniversary of his death on Saturday. Please give her a lot of support.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Kristen from Buck Up, Buttercup is pregnant again after suffering a miscarriage this spring. Stop by and wish her luck with this new pregnancy!
- Congratulations to Smokeandashesbaby and her wife on the birth of Gracie. Please go wish them congratulations.
Read and Support