Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Blog Move: Trinity from Three is Magic Number has moved from Blogger to Wordpress. Same blog, different digs.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Mothernatureschmature (secondary IF)
- Hoping Lightning Will Strike Twice (secondary IF)
- Infertile in the City (IVF)
- It's Him, Me, and Our One Day Baby (general IF)
- The Infertile Bird (pg loss)
- The Pregnancy Challenge (unexplained IF)
- Our Wish Come Two celebrated her 4 year blogoversary on August 24th. Wish her congratulations.
- Willow celebrated her 2nd blogoversary on Saturday. Please stop by to congratulate her!
- None Today.
- None Today.
- After more than a year off and a lot of doctor shuffling, a few new tests and a minor surgery, Pcostory and Azoowho are waiting for AF to arrive to start the first of two (or hopefully only) injectable dIUI cycles. They are excited AND scared, and could use some vibes, love, hopes, thoughts, and prayers.
- Adventures in Infertility Land could use support after a BFN.
- Lisa of The Pursuit of Pregnancy recently received a devastating diagnosis: the chances of her ever carrying a child with her and her husband's biological makeup is slim, at best. She could really use words of encouragement and uplifting sentiments.
- Lil' dreamer at Bean Dreams is recovering from her recent OHSS scare. The reaction to meds was extremely severe, but luckily she is intact with little residual effects. Still, it is hard to know where to go from here. Future treatments seem terrifying, but walking away from them seems like giving up. Any advice or stories of others who have been there would be much appreciated as they try to get the baby train back on track!
- Heather is pregnant with twins and was placed on hospital bedrest after Baby A's water broke at 26.5 weeks. She and the babies are doing great so far so everyone is hopeful they will stay put for a long while. Stop by and help her keep her spirits up.
- After three fresh cycles of IVF with PGD, Abracadabra Baby is expecting a baby boy unaffected by adrenoleukodystrophy.
- Jenn at 'Got Love, Been Married, Where the Hell's the Baby Carriage' and her husband brought their forever son, Isaac, home on August 11. Head over and congratulate them on this much longed for and long awaited addition to their family!
- After 2 and a bit years of TTC and 3 losses AFM would like to announce the birth of her little girl born 21/08/11.
Read and Support