Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Creme de la Creme: the first deadline for the 2011 Creme de la Creme is quickly approaching. If you want your blog post to be on the list when it goes up January 1st, you need to turn it in by December 15th. All posts that come in between December 15th to January 5th will go up after January 1st.
- Question: Bea, who just started blogging on IF from Brazil, has a question she has asked many times and is not satisfied with the answers she got so far. The question goes for the lucky ones that got a positive after treatment. When you are on IUI or IVF treatment, IS THAT ANY DIFFERENCE between an unsuccessful cycle and successful cycle during those 14 days wait? Any symptoms, anything? Although her blog is in Portuguese she has a post in English just about this.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Building a Family Through Donor Insemination (DI)
- This Blondie Wants Babies (IVF)
- Brevicoryne Brassiscae (non-English IF blogs)
- Tuesday is the Dragondreamer's Lair's birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- The Maybe Baby (Babies) will be remembering Jovi and Isa tomorrow on December 5th. Please give her a lot of love.
- Next Saturday, the 10th, Mrs. Spit will be remembering Gabriel on the day of his birth and death. Please give her support.
- Jessica is remembering her sons, William and Ethan, on what should be their 1st birthday on December 4th.
- December 5 is the one year anniversary of Brandy's son, Andrew, who was born still. Please remember him with her.
- December 6 is the one year anniversary of the birth of Brooke's daughter, Eliza, who was born still. Please give her support.
- Amanda's father passed away following a very brave battle with colon cancer. She could use some extra support right now.
- Amy asks how to find her confidence again after a few stressful moments with her 9 month old son this week.
- Manapan writes, "My cousin doesn't blog, but she could really use some prayers right now. Her SAIF baby boy, Lucas, was born on Thanksgiving. He's currently experiencing heart failure and is being considered for a transplant. I want to let her know that lots of people out there are hoping for the best for Lucas. And if the worst happens, I want her to know there's a supportive blog community out there for her. I would love to pass on your comments to her but my blog is a secret from my family, so I made a placeholder one just for her. Thank you."
- Please bring your favourite swear word to the comment section to show your support after a third failed IVF cycle that just happened over at Womb For Improvement.
- Jenni and Jackobe are dealing with another unsuccessful IVF cycle. They are feeling really beaten down and could use some extra love.
- Chicago Shells and her wife are gearing up to begin TTC, but C.S. was hit by a drunk driver while walking across the street. She was severely injured. She could really use cheering and support while she works to regain full use of her legs, especially since her injuries will mean postponing their TTC process. She's new to the ALI community -- please stop by and welcome her.
- None Today.
- BIAGO (Baby If All Goes Optimally) got a BFP and rising betas! Ultrasound scheduled for Dec 15.
- Please congratulate Elm City Mom and Dad on the birth of Zephyr. It has been a long, hard road since they lost their beloved son Silas three years ago.
Read and Support