Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Creme de la Creme: last call for the 2011 Creme de la Creme if you want to ensure that you're on the list when it goes up on January 1st. The deadline is this Thursday - the 15th. You can also enter the contest to win the #2 slot on the list by leaving comments around the blogosphere. The winner will be announced in the next Roundup.
- Blog Move: Just Let Go is now at Wordpress. Please update your links.
- Blog Move: RainChild has also moved her blog to Wordpress. The address is http://rainsthoughts.wordpress.com/. Please join her at her new place!
- Advice: Kechara at Notes from the Ninth Circle found out that she and her husband are both carriers for spinal muscular atrophy and will therefore need IVF with PGD. She has several questions for people who have had PGD done, particularly related to how much it reduced the number of embies for transfer.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Blonde Mombitions (female factor - hypothalamic amennorhea)
- Just Like Starting Over (parenting after IF; old blogger in new digs)
- Luna is celebrating her 4th blogoversary. Go wish her congratulations.
- None Today.
- Sunnymama thought her recent IVF cycle was over when AF came and her first blood test was a very low hCG, but then it went up at the following blood tests. She has since had surgery as the pregnancy was ectopic and would welcome support.
- The Lucky Life got a BFN on her first IVF Cycle. Please stop by and send her many hugs.
- Michele just had the successful placement of a TAC with Dr. Haney in Chicago. Please pop over to wish her warm thoughts as she recovers.
- Marianne has been on bed rest for 4 weeks for preeclampsia. Please stop by and wish her well!
- Mrs R had a scary trip to the hospital at 24 weeks. Everything seems to be okay with mama and baby, but she could use a little extra love at the moment.
- Kayleikins is celebrating two little lines!
- Yolk gave birth to a girl, Alice, on December 11th. Go wish her congratulations.
- Princess Wahna Bea Mama gave birth to her son, Ian, on Saturday, after weeks of hospital bedrest. Baby is doing well but will be in the NICU for a while, as he arrived at 33w2d gestation. Stop by and congratulate her and offer your support as she deals with going home from the hospital without her baby.
- Josey gave birth to Stella! She was born December 8th and is beautiful and healthy.
- Mac and PC welcomed Baby Hampton born 12-10-11. Go wish them congratulations.
- The Johnsons welcomed baby Tristan into their family on December 2nd. Stop by and share your congratulations with them!
Read and Support