Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: Courtney at Chance to Hope and Suzy of Not a Fertile Myrtle have started a new infertility blogging project, Bloggers for Hope. This will be authored by seven blog authors in the ALI community, one of them is even a guy! They will be featuring several topics and each author is talking about their experiences through infertility. Some of the topics covered will be: miscarriage, endometriosis, IVF, donor egg/sperm, parenting after IF, adoption, and male factor infertility. Be sure to join in their launch party for a chance to win a fun prize. They hope this will be a great resource for the ALI community.
- Invite Only: Caro at 3rd Time Lucky has decided to make her blog private. She hardly ever posts any more and since someone has recently found her twitter account causing her to delete it, she's being a bit more careful about privacy. Email her at thirdtimeluckyemail[at]gmail[dot]com for an invite.
- Project: Parenthood for Me is looking for guest writers for the blog. Help educate and inform through your own stories. The topics include but are not limited to: (1) Waiting for a match or referral for domestic adoption (2) Foster to adopt (3) Parenting after infertility
(4) How did you choose to use donor gametes? (5) What are some lessons learned that you would like to pass on to those just beginning their IF journey or adoption journey.
Please email Erica at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Project: Sunnydaytodaymama has compiled a list of Sharing Hope posts from 2011 with links to blogs that shared images and words of hope.
- Blogtavism: Our Little Family writes, "I have suffered from infertility for eight years. My husband and I are further looking in to pursing adoption. I have posted a link on my blog about a little girl named Veronica who was taken from her adoptive family by her biological father. Check out saveveronica.com."
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Romy and the Wife (general IF)
- When Will I Hear the Pitter Patter of Feet? (endo)
- Just Cycling Along (IUI)
- I Put on Lipgloss for This? (parenting after IF; old blogger in new digs)
- I Don't Ever Want to Forget (parenting) (elusive male point-of-view)
- Tubeless in St. Louis is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Baby Interrupted is celebrating her birthday next Sunday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Thinking Miracles will be remembering Blue on Wednesday. Please go give her love.
- Unaffected is reeling and devastated after going from a heartbeat of 157 bpm at 8 weeks to no heartbeat at 9 weeks. This visit was supposed to be her graduation from the RE office. She is struggling both with the loss and with blaming her body despite knowing she's not at fault.
- Mothernatureschmature's first ultrasound revealed an empty sac. She is really hurting right now; please stop by with hugs.
- Jane and her husband John of Back to Life blog have had their hands full these past two weeks hosting two awesome seven year old house guests with Chernobyl Lifeline Ireland. They have had an amazing experience, and discovered a way of forging familial bonds in unexpected places. Please stop by to read of their adventures and of a very worthy cause.
- Michelle is finally in a "match" after years of RPL and waiting a long, long year to be matched with an expectant mother. Send her some love this week as she works through meeting the child's family and awaits the birth of the baby!
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Go celebrate with Chasing a Child, who gave birth to a healthy (and cute) baby daughter!
Read and Support