Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Online Magazine: Made by longtime blogger, Portia P, from Desperate to Multiply: "My husband and I have started an online magazine dealing with fertility issues. At the moment we charge a sub, but are about to waive that fee. We'd love everyone to pop on over, take a look and sign up for our newsletter. Infertility has shaped our world and we wanted to give something back to the community that gave me so much in my hour of need."
- Password Protected: Searching for Serenity writes, "I have decided to go password protected and make my blog private. Email me at seeksserenity (at) gmail (dot) com for an invite."
- Grants Applications: Parenthood for Me is now accepting applications for their 2012 grant cycle. Grant applications for both adoption and assisted reproductive technology are available to be downloaded on their website. Please read the FAQ carefully. Deadline is April 30, 2012.
- Project: Hope at Invisible Mother is compiling a list of bloggers who have had successful pregnancies after RPL. If you know of any bloggers not on the current list (including yourself!) who have had one or more successful pregnancies after RPL, please contact Hope at: tls_with_woman [at] yahoo [dot] com. Separate lists are under contraction for bloggers who are currently pregnant or have chosen to adopt after RPL, so if you want to suggest blogs for those lists, please do. Hopefully, this will become a helpful and inspirational database for those of us dealing with RPL.
- Connection: A reader writes, "Looking for any updates to the Baby Step blog, or find out if there was a new blog started by this lady. No new posts have been made since August 2008 and would like to know how she is doing, etc."
- Resolve: Resolve Media Request: Major print media outlet is look for men willing to discuss their experience with male-factor infertility. If you (or your husband) resisted, finally went kicking and screaming to the doctor, only to find that low sperm count was a factor in your infertility – and are willing to be interviewed, please contact Andy at email@example.com.
- Project: How do you manage fear during a pregnancy after loss? That's the question Finding My New Normal is asking. After receiving an email asking for advice and not feeling qualified to give a good answer, she has set up a link-up (her very first) to ask her fellow Baby Loss Mom's for their words of advice. She is inviting anyone with insight on this very difficult topic to participate. Not just so she can help out her fellow BLM's, but also to help her manage her own fear. She looks forward to reading all your posts!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Our Journey to a Baby Through IVF (IVF)
- Finding Moe (parenting after donor gametes)
- Baby Journey (secondary IF)
- Infertility a Male Perspective (parenting) (religious/spiritual)
- For This Child I Prayed (parenting) (religious/spiritual)
- Mira's Mama (parenting after IF)
- The Reluctant Infertile (IVF)
- Birdie's Family Journey (secondary IF)
- Writing for Life (old blogger, new digs)
- The Road Less Traveled celebrated her birthday last Sunday, January 15th. Go sing her a little song.
- A Longing Fulfilled is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Eve was remembering her Sweet William whose angel day was Thursday the 12th. Two years already come and gone.
- On Tuesday, Allison will be remembering Zoë on the day she died. Please give her some love.
- Cheryl at discovered an empty sac at her seven week appointment. This is her third loss and she could use some love.
- Mothernatureschmature had a DC to remove the empty sac. She could use some love.
- Trisha went to the hospital with sever abdominal pain and wound up having her right ovary and tube completely removed.
- After six infertile years, Steve and Kimberly started a project to tell the story of an infertile couple from the perspective of the husband and wife. Their story includes everything from transformations, to life’s lessons, to the War on Terror, male factor infertility, IUI, and more. With hope and the realization that infertility is only part of life’s journey, the couple tells their story in the hope of helping other couples.
- Rach aka stinkb0mb is about to embark on the ttc pathway again. After deciding to live childless over a year who, her heart just isn't ready to give up and so 2012 is her last ditch effort to get knocked up. Her and Guv came off b/c 10+ years ago and have suffered multiple losses but she is preparing to put her heart back on the line again, hoping for a miracle. Cheerleaders and support is encourage as she emerges herself back into the ALI blogosphere again.
- Mrs. Brightside's first IVF cycle had no blasts make it to transfer and could use lots of love.
- Emily is pregnant with triplets at 20 weeks. Today starts immediate bed rest because of a short cervix. Send her some love.
- None Today.
- Erica and AJ, founders of Parenthood for Me welcomed home their son, Wee from S. Korea on 12/21. He is 19 months old, happy, and healthy.
- Congrats to Cookies With Milk! She gave birth to the beautiful and healthy Crumb on January 8th!
- Two years after losing her son Aiden at 21 weeks, and a year and a half after starting her adoption journey, Jen is bringing home her teenage daughter from foster care. Please go wish her luck for a smooth transition. She would also welcome any other parents of foster children that would like to stop by and offer advice.
- Cosmopolitan Heidi at Slightly Cosmopolitan just gave birth to Isla - congratulations!
- S at Misconceptions About Conception welcomed her twin boys into the world earlier than expected on January 19 after her preeclampsia took a turn for the worse. Born at 34 weeks, 1 day, Alexander and Mason are doing better than expected and have managed to avoid the NICU entirely.
- Foxy and ML let go of their plans for a homebirth to induce the delivery of their Someday baby at 18 days past due. It wasn't the birth that they'd planned, but was perfect just the same. They are loving every minute with their new son Quinn.
Read and Support