Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- IComLeavWe: The February IComLeavWe list is now open.
- Interview: Lori Lavender Luz asks, "Are you involved in an open adoption? If you have wisdom to share about creating and maintaining an open adoption, please visit and fill out a brief form for the upcoming book, "The Open-Hearted Way to Open Adoption," co-authored by Lori Lavender Luz. Please share the link if you know someone with a good story -- looking for feedback from adult adoptees, first parents, adoptive parents and adoption professionals."
- Blog Move: "A Miralce 4 Us had a breech in security and had to move locations! I apologize for the abrupt removal of the blog, but it had to be done. Thank you ALL for your continued support in this journey and if you want to continue to follow, please email M at anglmoira at mac.com. Hope to see you all there."
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Baby, Please! (PCOS)
- Infertilit-He (elusive male p.o.v.)
- Bloggers for Hope (helpful site)
- Syringe Sisters (male factor)
- An Unwanted Path is celebrating her birthday on Monday. Go sing her a little song.
- None Today.
- Alana is going through her 3rd miscarriage. Please give her love.
- Frankie's beta was positive but low, and now she is spotting/bleeding. She's trying to figure out what will come next.
- Please go give Wannabemom some love, she lost her sweet baby at 16 weeks.
- Alana could use some love and good wishes as she goes in for a check-up following her third miscarriage. The big question now is whether to do an RPL work-up.
- Skerry's husband has filed for divorce. Please go by and give her a hug.
- Amy found out that none of the eggs they retrieved from their IVF fertilized. This was their last IVF cycle. Please go give her some much needed love and support.
- None Today.
- Nico just got some uncertain news relating to the baby, she has an MRI coming up and could use some prayers and positive vibes.
- Audrey is pregnant again after two second-trimester losses a year ago! She recently had surgery to fix a bicornuate uterus and obviously it worked since she's now joyfully expecting again!
- Barb announced her third pregnancy at the beginning of her second trimester and could do with all the love and support she can get.
- My Lady of the Lantern gave birth to Season. Congratulations!
Read and Support