Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Cyclesista: It's cyclesista time again! A new list is up at cyclesista, and as always, we are wishing all the best of luck to everyone doing treatments this month. Please visit to give your support or to add your blog to the list.
- Project: Starting in February, "Recipe for a Family" will have daily themes that address the many aspects of Adoption/Loss/Infertility, from "Miracle Mondays" (faith-based support) to "While you Wait Wednesdays" (activities to help during the waiting periods) come see what's going on this month!
- University Research Interview: Jody Madeira, a professor at Indiana University, is conducting telephone interviews with people who are about to undergo an IVF cycle or have undergone IVF in the past 5 years. The interview (app. 1 hour) is about how IVF patients experience informed consent and make treatment decisions. Participants will receive a $30 Amazon gift card, and responses will be kept anonymous and confidential in transcripts and research publications. If you are interested in participating, please e-mail Jody Madeira at email@example.com.
- Blog Closing: Long-time blogger, S, has closed her blogs, combined them, and started fresh with a bit more anonymity. Join her as she endeavours to figure out if, after five+ years of infertility and trying to adopt through foster care, she even WANTS to be a mother anymore.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- This Path in Life (child-free after IF)
- Love, Fertility, and a Healthy Dollop of Serendipity (PCOS)
- Preggo My Eggo (female factor)
- Its Nun Yo Biznazz (surrogacy)
- Reproductive Jeans is celebrating her blogoversary on Thursday. Go wish her congratulations.
- The Kir Corner is celebrating her birthday on Monday. Go sing her a little song.
- JuliaS will be remembering Matthew on Wednesday. Please give her support.
- EndoJourney and her husband had a memorial for the baby they lost due to an ectopic pregnancy. Please go give her some love and hugs as she and her husband go through this difficult time.
- Audrey lost her baby at 6 weeks. Please go send her some love.
- Marwil has just learned some devastating news. Their child in utero has been diagnosed with Hypoplastic left heart syndrome. She could use all the support you can give right now.
- One Good Egg's husband shocked her with a request for a divorce. Please go give her your support.
- Emily is 22 weeks pregnant with triplets. She has just been admitted to the hospital and will have to remain there until she delivers. The doc is hoping that she will make it to 26 weeks. Emily & Tic, Tac & Toe could all use your prayers and positive thoughts.
- BU got an unexpected BFP. She previously had 3 years of unexplained IF and 3 miscarriages so this news is surprising!
- Lost in Translation's son was born January 23rd, and guess what, -- he's absolutely perfect.
- SurlyMama gave birth to a baby girl, Annelise, on January 23rd.
Read and Support