Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: Megan Joplin's on-going photography series, The Miscarriage Diaries, will be featured on Let the Kids Dress Themselves, a photography blog. The series will be showcased on Friday, February 10th. Please come by and take a look! And if you are interested in participating, please email Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Blog Change: Long-time blogger, S, has closed her blogs, combined them, and started fresh with a bit more anonymity. Join her as she endeavours to figure out if, after five+ years of infertility and trying to adopt through foster care, she even WANTS to be a mother anymore.
- Question: Vablondie asks, "I am getting help for depression, and my counselor and I think I should go on an antidepressant. I would like to hear from other people who have dealt with depression and took an antidepressant. Did it help? How long did you take it? What about the side effects?"
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Justkeeptrying1 (general IF)
- Livinginafertileworld (religious/spiritual)
- Lifeafterfourzero (ttc over 35)
- Mary celebrated birthday this week with a new car & vacation.
- Five year blogoversary for Pamela Jeanne (now out of the infertility closet as Pamela Tsigdinos). What started as Coming2Terms changed two years ago to A Fresh Start.
- Frenchie writes, "I don't know how this happened, but I'm turning 40 (HOLYFREAKINGFORTY!) on February 10th." Go over and celebrate with her -- it's not too late.
- BreAnna is celebrating her 1st blogoversary on February 13!
- None Today.
- Sticky Doorknobs's daughter, Elizabeth, passed away soon after birth. Please give her your support.
- Writing for Life received devastating news about her son's fatal heart defect. Please give her support as she loses him.
- Jill had a miscarriage this week. Please go send her some love!
- Selbe needs support. She put her pet to sleep this week after having miscarriage and D&C last week.
- The Redhead Files is about to do her 2nd IUI, After doing one in September 2011 and getting pregnant, she miscarried in Nov 2011. She just had baseline ultrasound and found out that her endometriosis is back. She had surgery in July 2011 which confirmed Stage IV endo, she feels frustrated that it has come back so quickly. She will go in for an ultrasound on CD 11 to see which side is producing eggs. If it is the left side they will have to put it off until the next month.
- None Today.
- Katie got her first BFP after IUI #2.
- Violetta Margarita recently found out she is pregnant after IVF #3.
- After five consecutive losses, Bring on the Babies... is just about 12 weeks pregnant after her 5th IVF. Sadly they lost Baby B's heartbeat at 8 weeks but the remaining baby is doing great! Her NT scan is on Tuesday and she is really nervous about it.
- None Today.
Read and Support