Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: Megan Joplin's on-going photography series, The Miscarriage Diaries, will be featured on Let the Kids Dress Themselves, a photography blog: http://letthekids.com/people/let-the-truth-be-told-megan-joplins-miscarriage-diaries/ The series will be showcased on Friday, February 10th. Please come by and take a look! And if you are interested in participating, please email Megan at email@example.com.
- Project: The next Time Warp Tuesday (TWT) blog hop/writing exercise will be held Tuesday, February 21st. Through TWT we revisit and share some of our favorite blog entries from our archives and reflect on our journeys since we wrote them. The theme this week, suggested by Keiko Zoll, is Blog Beginnings. Share with us your first blog entry or one of the first posts that you wrote and shared on your blog. In Keiko's words, "some of us have them prominently featured, some of us wish we could hide them away forever... Let's dig them up and dust them off!" Then write a new post on your blog about why you chose the post that you did and what has happened in your life since. Join us for some great reading, reflection and discussion!
- Project: It's that time of year again -- time to get your Limerick on. The 6th annual Limerick Chick contest is open and entries are welcome through February 29. After that we'll vote for our favorite submissions with the winner announced on St Patrick's day. So put on your thinking cap (the green one, of course) and get your creative juices flowing like the River Shannon. Whether you read 'em or write one, it's fun for all -- no blarney!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- The Infertile Housewife (general IF)
- How to Hold a Moonbeam (stillbirth)
- Infertility Bites the Big One (general IF)
- My Bum Ovaries (female factor)
- Infertile First Mom (general IF)
- Though she is now invite only, longtime blogger Mrs. Spock is celebrating her blogoversary on Friday. You can leave her congratulations on this post if you don't read her blog.
- Lori is going to celebrate her 800th post any moment now... Go congratulate her for either her tenacity or her verbosity.
- None Today.
- Will There Be a 4th Musketeer? recently had an ectopic pregnancy that resolved itself as a miscarriage. It's been an awful roller coaster and she could use a hug.
- Please go give some love to Pam. She lost her brother-in-law quite unexpectedly this week.
- Baby Dreams is going to have lymph node surgery to remove a lump in her neck soon. Wish her luck.
- None Today.
- Charlotte got her BFP after IVF #1. Please hope over there and congratulate her! She also is dealing with a DVT in her right calf which is painful and showed up out of nowhere. Please keep your thoughts with her.
- M is pregnant with triplets. Go tell her congratulations!
- None Today.
Read and Support