Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Healing Salon: the summaries from last week's healing salon are going up, and they're being collected here in a single post. As more summaries come in, they will be added to that post.
- Missing Blogger: A reader asks, "Has anyone heard from Dee? She last posted in March of 2011 and had been going through a tough time. I checked her new blog as well, and no posts. I've been thinking about her a lot... her Boxer girl turned 3 in January and wanted to make sure she was okay."
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Only Older Blogs Added This Week.
- Uppercase Woman is celebrating her umpteenth blogoversary on Thursday (seriously, is this year 8? More?). Go wish her congratulations.
- Journeywoman's birthday is on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Future Expectations is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Have a slice of cake with her.
- Baby Smiling in the Back Seat is remembering the loss of her mother a year ago.
- Jen is remembering her son Luke, who she lost last year on March 20th. Please hold her in your heart this week.
- None Today.
- An Adopted Life attended her last Resolve Infertility Support Group meeting. They now have an adopted son. Hop over to send them some love as the move into a new chapter of their lives and to read their touching letter they read to the group at their last meeting.
- Mrs. T just learned that one of her tubes is completely blocked from a previous ectopic removal. She could use some encouragement.
- None Today.
- The Wife got a BFP after four BFNs. While technically she's 9 weeks, she's concerned about the BFP not showing up till so late. Also she took provera to start the next cycle after the fourth BFN and is worried about possible birth defects. Please share your stories with her and give her comfort with your congratulations.
- Abracadabra Baby welcomed a healthy baby boy last month -- unaffected by adrenoleukodystrophy thanks to IVF with PGD.
Read and Support