Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- IComLeavWe: the April IComLeavWe list is now open. I hope you join along for April.
- Blog Move: Due to on going hacking problems, the blog Survive and Thrive has now been relocated to http://onestepatatime.co.za.
- Question: Into the Rabbit Hole writes: "I'm attempting natural IVF and just experienced a fractured-zona pellucida at retrieval (broken zona, broken egg). I'm finding scant information on why/how this happens and wanted to hear from others who may have experienced it as well."
- E-Book: "I have published a kindle booklet called Coping with a Miscarriage: the early days after a loss. I wrote it to be given by doctors to moms the minute they tell them that their sweet baby has not made it, and it is designed to be read right away to provide moms with very practical information about the process and after math of miscarriage (since the MDs send mamas home with only a care sheet about bleeding). It is available on Amazon, but I am happy to send it to any of your L&FCA mamas free as a word doc. Just have them email me at firstname.lastname@example.org."
- Project: Kimberly from No Good Eggs is seeking input from people who are parenting after infertility. In addition to being an infertility blogger, Kimberly is a sexual health educator and is currently preparing a training on incorporating assisted reproductive technology into sex ed lessons. Please email her at email@example.com if you are interested in answering some questions and sharing your advice as she prepares for this conference!
- Meditation Program: Non Sequitur Chica writes: "This is not a product advertisement for Circle & Bloom but they just announced a free meditation recovery program for people that have been through a miscarriage."
- Study: Maria Rothenburger writes, "If you would like to participate in infertility research (and enter to win an Amazon gift card), go here and complete this survey! Maria, the researcher, is a fellow IFer/doctoral student who wants to know more about how one can experience positive changes after infertility (who knew?). Check it out, and please pass it on!"
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Another Bun (Living Children) (pg loss)
- These are the things I'm made of (stillbirth)
- Pregnant with a Maybe (pregnancy after IF)
- Dear Fertile People (general IF)
- Yesterday was Lisa's birthday. It's not too late to go over and wish her a happy birthday.
- Today is Shannon's birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- Long Distance Infertility is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- 5 years ago, Peter and Michele had their public goodbye for their firstborn son and daughter, Nicholas and Sophia, with their Memorial Mass. Remember this milestone of their twins with them.
- Honest:StatusUpdate was just informed of a declining beta and likely chemical pregnancy. This will be her 3rd pregnancy loss (with one successful pregnancy). Please give her support.
- My Broken Oven has DOR at age 36. After several failed rounds of IVF, her sister offered to be an egg donor. Yesterday her sister was also diagnosed with DOR as a result of her donor screening. My Broken Oven is devastated for her sister, and for herself.
- Risa and her husband are grieving yet another negative pregnancy test. This was their last IUI before moving on to IVF.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Kristie's baby, Caelan, has arrived safely. The family is celebrating while still mourning after the loss to stillbirth of Avery, and a miscarriage.
- Reese had her rainbow baby boy at 39 weeks after 8 weeks of bed rest and some frightening preterm labor. They are happy, healthy, and finally back at home as a family.
- The Maybe Baby's son, BBB, is here! Go celebrate with M and her husband.
Read and Support